Human Resources is responsible for the administration of all matters relating to the University's staff, including recruitment, salaries, leave, safety and health, and diversity.
- Overall responsibility for Human Resources, academic promotions, finance and Human Resources reception.
- Attraction and Recruitment
- Appointments, Recruitment, Immigration, relocation support and coordination of the Mobility Program
- Employee Relations and Management Services
- Promoting pro-active people management, advising on managing staff for perfomance and organisational change, and coordinating the Classifications unit.
- Equity and Diversity
- Promoting and supporting an equitable and inclusive environment for all staff, students and the broader community.
- HR Services
- Providing services for recruitment and selection, salaries, web reporting, online applications and key dates.
- Organisational Development (OD)
- Supporting all UWA staff in their ongoing professional and leadership development. OD operates as an organisational development unit and to assist individual staff development.
- Safety and Health
- Developing and assisting the implementation of the UWA health, safety and wellbeing programs and compliance.
- Sabbaticals and Academic Promotions
- Nicky Davidson (Sabbaticals x.4671) / Kho Yin Go (Academic Promotions)
Supporting all UWA staff by providing guidance and advice when applying online for Sabbatical and Academic Promotion.