Move your career along with workshops that can enhance your skills in planning and documenting your career, applying for promotions or new jobs, and making the most of opportunities at UWA.
- Career transitions
- Gain an understanding of the skills, knowledge and experience you currently have in order to set career objectives and goals and plan your next career steps.
- Mentoring for success at UWA
- Mentoring is an essential part of your career strategy. A mentor can help you to identify your talents, strengths and weaknesses; explore your goals, and assist you to progress in your career.
- Performance Development and Appraisal (PDA) training for reviewees and reviewers
- You will explore how the PDA process offers an annual discussion of your achievements, emerging work role changes or challenges, performance and role expectations, and development strategies.
- Supervisors of staff are trained in the objectives of the PDR, the process, and the roles and responsibilities of reviewers.
Back to top