Grievance and complaints
We value the input of staff and recognise that on occasion we will receive feedback, both negative and positive. Contact the Complaint Resolution Unit if you would like to make a complaint or you might like to refer to our grievance procedures.
- Academic Sabbatical
- Sabbatical is a significant investment by the University to facilitate release from regular duties to pursue areas of academic activity, enhancing the contribution to the School and Faculty, and aligning with the University Strategy.
- Key dates
- Details of University holidays and payroll submission dates and advertising deadlines.
- New staff
- Support services to help new staff settle in.
- Development and Review
- Performance management framework, including workshops, programs and regular performance appraisal reviews.
- Pay, Benefits, Superannuation and Leave
- Including salary scales, allowances, employee benefits and salary budget information.
- Flexible work
- A range of options covering hours, work and leave.
- Health and wellbeing
- Information on physical, mental and spiritual health
- Departing staff
- Process to be followed when staff leave the University.
- Redundancy and redeployment guide
- Resources for staff whose position was made surplus to requirement.
- If you are considering or have decided to retire
- Conduct in the workplace
- Conduct expected in the performance of duties, and in maintaining public trust and confidence in UWA.
- Enterprise bargaining
- Enterprise Bargaining involves negotiating wages and conditions for employees in a specific workplace.
- HR applications and IT help
- Support with various applications for HR data managment services and reporting facilities.