UWA has agreements with a number of external suppliers to provide benefits for staff.
- University Club
- Travel Insurance
- Perth International Art Festival
Private Health Insurance
Bupa corporate health insurance
UWA's partnership Bupa offers staff the security and protection of private health cover with corporate benefits.
HBF corporate health insurance
As part of UWA's HBF corprate health plan, staff can save money on health cover and have access to wellness initiatives and discounts.
Medibank corporate health insurance
With a corporate health cover plan staff can save 8.3 per cent compared with Medibank Private’s equivalent retail cover.
HIF offers UWA staff affordable premiums and impressive rebates with a generous corporate discount.
- Westpac Bank
- Contact Westpac for UWA specific information.
- Speak with a Bankwest consultant about the Bankwest Work Perks Program.
- Unicredit has a specific UWA Staff Benefits Package.
- University Club
- The University Club of Western Australia facilitates professional and social interactions on campus, supporting university staff at work and as they relax. Employees of UWA are eligible to apply for membership at the Club. Prospective Members applying for University Membership are not required to pay a Joining Fee and can have the annual subscription fee deducted from their pay on a fortnightly basis.
- Chartis Travel Insurance
- Specific information for UWA staff.
- BMW corporate program
- BMW makes it easier to own one of the world’s safest, most advanced driving machines. (Your corporate membership number and login is EPP01228, Password AU76992)
- Information on the outstanding Lexus Range and exclusive Corporate Program benefits for UWA staff.
- Bike Force
- Offers UWA staff 10% off all bikes (excludes custom builds), 15% off parts and accessories. The discount is not available on items which are already on sale. Present your staff card at any BikeForce store to redeem.
Back to top